Thursday, July 14, 2011

Some NOE 358-429 Moulds Available Right Now

I hate to sound like I'm pushing a product, however this is one of the best moulds you can buy for a 357 Magnum revolver.  Or rifle.  And you can't buy them but once a year, usually.

NOE is a small mould manufacturer and only does "runs" of moulds.  It seems like they have some of these in stock.  You will have to go to http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=91999  and sign-up and let NOE (Swede Nelson) know you want one by posting and PMing.

I'm a very satisfied customer of NOE and promised to tell you how to get accuracy from your 357.  This mould is 1 of the top 2 for accuracy.  For a full-house magnum load, this is the best mould and bullet design.  It does well downloaded too, but does it's best with a load of H110.


4 comments:

  1. I read your post and I really appreciate your experience. I will get good knowledge from there as well.
    Bottle cap moulds | Cap moulds | Injection cap molds | Pet Molds | Pet Preform Hot Runner molds | Pet Preform Injection Molds | Preform Molds India.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the blog and enjoyed,,It's very helpful post.

    Plastic bottle cap moulds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jim. I wish I had some time to make some updates, but work has been overbearing for some time. Can't complain about being employed though.

      Delete